Brighton businesses deserve a better clean. They deserve the professional impact and the aesthetic appeal that can make a much better impression on clients. They deserve a healthier office with a lower chance of accidents. They deserve a workspace that improves motivation and productivity that comes with a friendlier, hygienic environment.
The Colvin Cleaning Group has been offering a wide range of bespoke commercial cleaning services to Brighton businesses for over three decades. If you want to see the difference that a better clean can make, we’re more than happy to help.
Keep reading to learn more about the different services that we offer, the benefits of working with a truly professional team of cleaning contractors, and how we suit our services to meet your needs, whatever they may need.
Commercial cleaning Brighton
For the commercial cleaning Brighton business owners deserve, we’re here to help. The Colvin Cleaning Group has worked with businesses of all sizes, in all industries, and with all kinds of work environments. Bringing 30 years of experience and a team of qualified, vetted professionals, we are proud to present the highest standards of cleanliness.
With industry standard equipment and high expectations of what constitutes a successful clean, we’ve managed high rates of client satisfaction. Paired with that is an attitude to flexibility and convenience to match the different needs of the different clients and spaces that we work with. Some of the services we offer include:
- Surface and equipment cleaning to high hygienic standards, including a range of different materials and common fixtures such as computers, printers, and more.
- Internal and external window cleaning, making sure that your windows offer the sheen and aesthetic appeal that makes a great first impression.
- Vinyl, concrete, wood, hard stone, and other hard floor surface cleaning. This includes maintenance such as scheduled stripping and waxing to ensure they maintain their appearance.
- Commercial cleaning for carpets and upholstery. We work with a wide variety of different fabric types and bring the equipment, cleaning products, and schedule to ensure they remain clean while extending their lifespan.
- Washroom cleaning, providing specific attention to detail for hygienic standards.
- Routine and deep cleans, as well as providing supplies like soaps, sanitisers, hand towels, air freshener and more as and when you require them.
- We also offer to maintain and tidy your outdoor spaces with external cleaning, including weeding, waste removal, litter pickup, signage cleaning, and much more.
The above list isn’t exhaustive. If you have any commercial cleaning needs that you don’t see the solution for above, we’re more than happy to hear them. We adjust our services to suit clients with all manners of spaces in all kinds of industries.
Regardless of the request for commercial cleaning Brighton businesses need, we ensure that the same high standards are always met. As such, you’re guaranteed to have a workspace that you can be proud to welcome clients and customers to.
Commercial cleaning whenever you need it
When you hire a team of commercial cleaning contractors, you don’t want a service that gets in the way of running your business. It’s demanding enough as it is and the downtime caused by inconvenient cleaning can slow your team’s productivity down significantly. As such, we work to your schedule, with 24/7 availability that ensures we can always find a time that works for you.
To keep our services convenient, we can also arrange a schedule that’s as frequent or as infrequent as you need. If you’re looking for a one-time top-down spring clean for your office, we’re more than happy to provide. Similarly, if you’re looking for a daily clean, maintaining the hygiene and maintenance of the office, we can offer that as well, with more periodic specialised cleans fitting into the schedule as necessary.
What are the benefits of commercial cleaning?
A cleaner office speaks for itself. However, there are benefits to ensuring you uphold the professional standards expected of you. These benefits can make a positive impact on your brand, on your customers and clients, on your team, and on your business’s productivity and growth. They include:
- A cleaner, more hygienic space that results in a lower risk of illness. As such, your team is likely to take fewer sick days off throughout the year.
- An office free of clutter and litter is an office less prone to accidents. Reduce the rate of slips, trips and spills, not to mention the legal risk that comes with workplace accidents.
- A better impression helps to maintain your brand appeal, creating a better impression for clients, partners, and customers.
- A more motivated and productive team assured by the comfort and safety of a cleaner office.
- Reduced tech costs, since dirt, dust, and grime aren’t lining your computers and printers, blocking fans and jamming keys.
When you outsource your commercial cleaning to a team of professional contractors, it costs less than doing it yourself. We bring all the equipment and cleaning products we need. The costs are accounted for in your bill but shared with the other clients that we use the same tools to service.
Colvin Cleaning Group: The commercial cleaning Brighton businesses need
Our reputation as a commercial cleaning Brighton team has kept us continuously growing for 30 years. While many cleaning contractors might talk a big game about offering the highest standards of cleanliness, we have the dedication to prove it. That’s why we can offer our cleaning services 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, all throughout the year.
Those standards are maintained by extensive training, vetting, and supervision to make sure every member of our team represents the quality we have come to be known for.
If you’re looking for commercial cleaning in Brighton, Colvin Cleaning Group is here to help. Get in touch with us through our freephone line on 0800 14 64 94 or input your contact details on the form provided on this page so we can get back to you when possible.
Could you benefit from the cost effectiveness, convenience, and brand appeal of a cleaner workspace? Then we’re glad to let you know how we can help you achieve it.
Published Date:13th May 2019
Category: Cleaning in Brighton